East West School of Planetary Herbology Terms of Service
Effective and Modification Dates
By accessing the website at https://planetherbs.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on East West School of Planetary Herbology’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on East West School of Planetary Herbology’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by East West School of Planetary Herbology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on East West School of Planetary Herbology’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. East West School of Planetary Herbology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, East West School of Planetary Herbology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall East West School of Planetary Herbology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on East West School of Planetary Herbology’s website, even if East West School of Planetary Herbology or a East West School of Planetary Herbology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on East West School of Planetary Herbology’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. East West School of Planetary Herbology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. East West School of Planetary Herbology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However East West School of Planetary Herbology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
East West School of Planetary Herbology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by East West School of Planetary Herbology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
East West School of Planetary Herbology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ben Lomond, CA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Information We Collect
Store Transaction Information
We collect personally-identifying information from you when you place an order. Payment details such as credit card numbers are not stored on our website. We send them via end-to-end SSL encryption to Authorize.net, which processes millions of credit card transactions every day.
Anonymous Visitor Information
We collect non-identifying information from your browser when you view our site. We gather information such as your browser type and the pages you visit. We use this information to improve customer experiences with our website. You are not required to provide personally-identifying information to us as a visitor to our site. We collect browser information, IP address and link clicks.
Student and Customer Information
We collect both identifying and non-identifying information from students who login to our website. The identifying information includes name, email, login and password. The password is end-to-end encrypted. No one can ever see your real password because it is encoded. The non-identifying information is the same information we collect from visitors including browser, IP address and link clicks.
We use “cookies” to anonymously identify visitors and to identify logged in users. Cookies provide the link from your computer to our website. They contain token information to help the website make sense of your actions. Visitors may browser the site with cookies disabled in their browser. Student and Customers need to have cookies enabled in their browser to complete transactions and browser private areas.
Third Party Tracking Tools
We use third-party tracking tools such as Google Analytics to parse the non-identifying information we collect from visitors in order to improve the customer experience browsing the website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to improve our website’s user experience. We use identifying information to complete store transactions, allow customers to make account updates, and to give students access to student-only private areas.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We use non-identifying information from all of our users to understand how are website is used. This information is not rented or sold to other parties.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of The East West School of Planetary Herbology (PLANET HERBS), our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Do Not Track (“DNT”)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
A child is defined as anyone under the age of 13. Our website is intended for adults. We do not verifying the age of visitors to our site. If we are informed that a child has created an account on our website, after verification of this claim, we will delete that account. We never disclose, rent or sell information about our users. Parents and guardians are legally responsible for actions that their children take on our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the policies and actions of these other websites. These links are provided for education, convenience, and affiliate income purposes. Click any link on our website at your own risk. We do not pass, rent or sell personally-identifying information to the sites to which we link.
Our Email Policy
We comply with all SPAM laws of the United States. We require that our affiliates comply with these laws as well. We provide opt-out links in our emails to you. We will not rent, sell, trade or give your email to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.