Refund Policy for Courses and Multimedia Educational Products
Due to the informational nature of our courses, once access to the online classroom has been granted, and the materials have been shipped, there are no refunds. This policy includes but is not limited to sales of courses, books, DVDs, CDs, audio and video information products.
Refund Policy for Non-Education Products
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt by the customer.
- Unopened products returned in original, sealed packaging will receive a 100% credit.
- Opened products (or any damaged products or products with damaged seals) will receive a 50% credit, up to a maximum of 1 open bottle per product SKU (i.e. for each product, we can only accept 1 open bottle for credit; all others of the same product must be in a factory sealed container for credit).
- Refunds are for product costs only. We are unable to refund shipping costs.
- All returns must include either your packing slip, order number or full name / date ordered.
- Please package the items well and purchase insurance or Delivery Confirmation service. We will not be able to honor credits for packages not received or merchandise that comes back to us damaged.
- Returns are processed within 3 business days of receipt. Refunds are made to the same credit card or other payment method used to place the order.
- Returns should be sent to the following address:
East West School
P.O. Box 275
Ben Lomond, CA 95005