- 2111 Dickson St., Ste. 12, Austin, TX, 78704-4788, US
- Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies with a focus on Eastern Religions.
- Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine.
- Nationally Certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- Professional Member of the American Herbalist Guild.
- Certified East / West Herbalist by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., OMD
- Certified Tutor for East West School of Herbology.
- Awarded title of “Veda Kovid” by David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) and the American Institute of Vedic Studies.
- Private tutorial in Ayurveda, Yoga, and Vedic Astrology with David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri.)
- Professional Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapis
Craig Williams has studied the Vedic tradition in depth including Ayurvedic Medicine, Vedic Astrology, and the spiritual side of Yoga and Vedanta. In addition, he possesses an excellent knowledge of herbology, Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Craig has the capacity to teach and practice Ayurveda with reference to both its clinical and philosophical sides, from the herbal treatment of specific diseases to the meditation methods of Yoga for psychological well-being. He can be not only highly informative, but a great inspiration to his patients and students.